Building a new aquatic facility or renovating an older pool are major decisions that require an inordinate amount of time and capital equipment...doesn't it make sense to include an expert in aquatic engineering?
Kimes Engineering provides commercial and residential pool aquatic engineering and inspection services for pools, spas and water features. With more than 20 years experience specific to the engineering and regulatory requirements of commercial aquatic facilities, we help our clients gain results through timely design and progress through the state and local regulatory maze.
We will work with you to complete an exciting product on schedule. Each one of our principals is devoted to delivering quality professional aquatics engineering and design services, while maintaining high standards of customer care. We fully understand the permitting process and use our expertise to assess the feasibility of a project. By exploring the regulatory, environmental, and engineering factors, we focus on the best design approach and will gain client approval before proceeding with any detailed design.
- CAD engineering drawing suitable for permitting and construction of commercial/public pools, spas, fountains, interactive water features, and water parks
- Complete engineering services for the residential pool builder
- Client representation at the Swimming Pool Variance Board
- Residential pool engineering standards approved by Building Departments for use in building permits
- Engineering to meet FEMA policies and regulations
- Engineering and permitting services for pool construction in coastal areas, including those seaward of the Coast Construction Control Line
- Residential pool design and plan preparation for owner-builders
Water is the best of all things --Pindar, from the Olympian Odes
Commercial Aquatics & Residential Pool Engineering